Giving you the flexibility you want
Self Managed Super Funds
While self-managed funds provides a great way for you to have better control and flexibility over your super, your responsibilities as a trustee includes keeping your fund fully compliant with laws and regulations.
We specialise in providing SMSF accounting, audit and tax return services that not only keep you fully compliant but also provide key information and analysis you need to keep your nest egg healthy and growing.
It is our aim to ensure that you are in the best position for your retirement by being able to proactively take advantage of options that become available to you as a member of your SMSF whilst meeting all your legal requirements as a Trustee.
Traverse offers compliance support services related to:
- Updating Trust Deeds;
- Change of trustee (individual to corporate or otherwise);
- Instalment warrant borrowing and bare trust documentation;
- Transition to Retirement Pensions;
- Account Based Pensions.
Compliance and audit
Over the last decade Self Managed Superannuation Fund’s (‘SMSFs’) have become increasingly popular.
For those who have been wanting more control over their superannuation or particularly for those in small business who can take advantage of different structuring opportunities they have been an invaluable investment structure.
However many people with existing SMSFs with Financial Planning firms or the bigger investment banks are however beginning to look closer at the cost of running these funds which has risen in recent years.
Traverse Accountants offers SMSF compliance services for:
- Interim advice on the taxation implications of investment sales and purchases;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and annual trustees minutes;
- Preparation and lodgement of SMSF annual income tax return
- Facilitation of the separate annual audit;
- Provision of additional compliance advice where required.
Financial Planners & Traverse Accountants
We are not financial planners, however we have a strong affiliation with ASX Listed financial planning group Fiducian, whom we believe have their core business focused on being a true trusted advisor to their clients.
This is complementary to our own business model and beliefs and means that you and your SMSF have the best in planning and estate planning advice.
Fiducian Group is a Company founded on “Integrity, Trust and Expertise”.
Their business model covers many aspects of the financial markets and their roles range from funds management to portfolio services.
We have a working relationship with Alison Williamson CFP, who is a Senior Financial Advisor with the Group.
A Senior Certified Financial Planner (CFP) is the Financial Planning Association’s highest professional designation and we are fortunate to be able to extend our working relationship with Alison to our clients.
Together with Alison we can assist with:
- SMSF investments and fund allocations
- Pensions and asset funding capability
- Insurance of all types
- Estate planning and wills
- Banking and deposit products
- Debt restructuring and family group debt consolidation
Strategic banking relationship with NAB
The borrowing rates and packages are more competitive than the other banks and their deposit products are just as solid. Recent marketing campaigns to differentiate the NAB from the ‘other banks’ have made them even more competitive and focused on creating value. Even though we have long supported NAB we believe that this focus on client value is a common strategic objective with Traverse. Our referral arrangements give us the opportunity to introduce you to advisors who will assist with:
- Deposit products
- Personal borrowing (loans, credit cards, margin lending)
- Business banking and borrowing
- Asset leasing and finance
- Foreign exchange
- SMSF deposits and borrowing packages
- Private Banking for High Net worth individuals
Subscribe to the Traverse blog
Sign up to get a bunch of helpful stuff delivered to your inbox