You can be confident that we will always look after you.
You know how your business works and where you want it to go.
However the administrative and compliance hurdles along the way are a proven distraction – from finding the right finance to choosing the right growth opportunities and remuneration for your staff.
Our corporate finance and advisory support and know-how help you simplify these time consuming processes with certainty so that you can focus on you what you do best.
Our accountants have worked with businesses operating in a wide range of industries – financial and legal services, retail, restaurant and catering, oil, gas and mineral exploration. Their experience and industry specific knowledge ensures that you receive comprehensive advice and service that’s relevant to your business.
Information is the key to the ongoing development of your business: it allows you to target customers with greater accuracy, trim unnecessary costs from your operations and position yourself for success in the future.
Plan – What should you be doing?
- Budgeting revenues and costs;
- Laying down vital infrastructure;
- Selecting the right structure;
- Organising the necessary finance.
Reviewing – How are you doing?
- Analysis of business performance;
- Budget analysis to identify deviations and the causes;
- Identifying key drivers of profitability and key risk areas.
Adjusting – What could you be doing better?
- Where could your time be best spent?
- How to leverage your strengths and minimise your risks;
- Fine tuning your business strategy.
Whether you are looking to expand your business or need to finance your next project, Traverse can help you:
- Analyse profitability of potential projects:
- Find the right funding structure (debt or equity) to suit your business;
- Identify optimal repayment terms that match your revenue streams;
- Negotiate terms that fit with your business;
- Obtain the transaction support necessary to get your application over the line.
Our experience in helping our clients find the right finance solution range from arranging competitive lending facilities to providing the support necessary for an IPO. Our strength lies in our ability to identify the key strengths of our clients and being able to effectively communicate this to lenders.
Working Capital Management
- Identifying the minimum cash position needed to meet your business’ day to day commitments;
- Achieving optimal inventory reserves to reduce holding costs and to free up cash for other areas of your business;
- Effective management of debtors to speed up cash collection by setting an appropriate credit policy and identifying the most profitable customers.
- Put in place short term financing facilities to alleviate any cash flow pressures on your business.
Buying a business
Buying a business is a large and long term commitment so you want to be sure that you are in fact getting a valuable asset. We can assist by:
- Administrating the due diligence process;
- Identifying the key success factors, opportunities and risks of the business;
- Providing tax advice to help minimise the tax impost on you as the acquirer;
- Assisting in arranging vendor finance where needed.
Selling a business
You’ve worked hard to build your business to what it is today and we want to help you realise its true value on its sale.
We can provide assistance to you as vendor by:
- Providing an independent and objective valuation of you business;
- Providing support throughout the due diligence process;
- Negotiating the price and terms of sale;
- Providing the tax advice necessary to minimise the tax impost on you.
Subscribe to the Traverse blog
Sign up to get a bunch of helpful stuff delivered to your inbox